Wednesday, June 29, 2005

warm in the summer...

I love this exchange, for several reasons, one of which is that it's Hala. Complaining. Again.

Friday, 24. June 2005

Hala: Alright, time now for a look at the international weather forecast. Guillermo Arduino joins us now from the weather center. And, Guillermo, are we starting with Europe this hour?
Guillermo: Yeah, finally.
Hala: OK. Swinging back, I just, I did e-mail you; swinging back from assignment. It was really hot in Paris. I wonder if it's gotten better.
Guillermo: Hala, let me tell viewers I got an e-mail from you saying, Guillermo it's unbearable the heat here. But Hala...
Hala: Nothing makes Paris unbearable, but this was a close as it can to making it unbearable. It was stifling.
Guillermo: You know what happened after you left?
Hala: Did it get cooler?
Guillermo: Take a look.
Hala: Okay.
Guillermo: We're gonna show you exactly what happened in Paris. Let’s go and show Hala what was going on there and ah it rained (weather forecast.) You jet setter, Hala Gorani. I feel envious of all your travelings around.
Hala: Alright thanks very much Guillermo.
Guillermo: Thank you.
Hala: I’ll try to fly back straight to Atlanta next time.
(thanks to Hala'sbiggestfan for the transcript!)

Did you get that? Hala, who used to complain about the London weather all the time, this time complaining about warm weather in Paris.
I love her love for Paris: "Nothing makes Paris unbearable." Now that's a soundbite for tourism, don't you think?
And Hala sending Guillermo email. Hmmn... *overactive imagination*
I do believe Hala was in Paris on a vacation. A break, a breather. Because if she was supposed to fly back straight to Atlanta, she was deviating from the plan. Bad Hala, bad.
Oh, what I'd do to have the right to complain about Parisian weather...


Saw the ITME promo. Love the hair. *giggle*
¡¡¡ITME this weekend!!!

2 comments:

c. said...

Blush...

and well I just can't wait for Friday and I hope my bro will be late or I won't get to see it... pray

Yes NOTHING CAN MAKE PARIS UNBREABLE.... rofl

Anonymous said...

Am now anticipating reaction to the news of Hala replacing Tumi on YWT. ;)