Monday, June 06, 2005

when in oman

Hala with baby sea turtles. So cute.
Except for this shot:


because that's just scary.
And not wearing blue jeans. Must be in the wash.
The heart pendant, the top, the denim jacket... they all look familiar, all she needed was the immortal blazer that she wore on Sunday:



Yes, I know, I'm stealing Liz's pix, but when someone does a much better job at it, why bother trying? ;)

And last Saturday she demonstrated why I latched on to this CNN anchor in the first place: Hala's abuse of sarcasm is greater than mine. She's my sarcasm hero (for more information see Liz's quips, and some of the things she had to say about that Michael Jackson fan).

And I'm guessing she's seen Alessio Vinci's surfing report, because I do believe our girl was on the brink of laughing when she was introducing the report.

Oh, and, Hala: next time check your microphone. Sometimes we can still hear you when you laugh out loud into a break.
What is it with Hala and the end of her shifts? She keeps on breaking down, forgetting what she's saying, messing up names and things... to quote Richard, "you're thrilled to be off, are you?"

No comments: