Thursday, June 09, 2005

if this CNN thing doesn't work out...

I saw this, and couldn't stop myself: If Hala's day job doesn't quite work out, she can be a spokesperson for Nokia phones:





hey, that's Todd Benjamin in the background.

Which, of course, won't happen, because Hala's brilliant at what she does.

Thanks for that pic (as posted on the forum).

I knew it!!! Well, whomever took that still, thanks. To whomever posted it, thanks as well. And thanks to the CNN person who allowed Hala to go through her bag. :)

@Vic: You know what they say: great minds... :) And, yeah, I thought that too the first time I saw it, but I was too lazy at the time to make the remark public.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it was Liz that took that pic. ;) ...And that's what I had thought too when I'd seen that pic the first time. =P