Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Thorough Shallowness

July 3. July 3. July 3.

Hala's got herself a new blazer for Sunday. Wearing those chunky glasses again.

*disgruntlement for the day*
The new rules for the forum. Yes, we border on the shallow, but that's because we love our anchors/reporters so much, the smallest things make us happy.

For example, when Hala is wearing those glasses that don't flatter her, we hurt for her. Or when the blazer is being worn again, it's funny because we recognize it so.

The shallowness of our obsessive behavior is so thorough it almost passes as depth.

Heh. I wonder if that excuse will fly when I post something pointless on the Hala thread.

Three day weekend, so I got to see CNN Today and BI live.
Andrea: still pretty. So dignified, she's making me feel like Hala's move to Atlanta may have been for the best. Especially since Andrea seems to get along well with all her co-anchors (no snappy comments like Hala and Quest).
Aww. Max. So pretty. But you need to take lessons on how to be a proper anchor, my boy.

And who else is happy that Shihab's away? I actually sat through non-Hala World News broadcasts.

Sigh. I'm just sad that Colleen took over the Sunday shift sooner than I would've wanted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure was happy.

c. said...

Make that two ;D

c. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.