Thursday, June 02, 2005

about last night...


lovely pic, Liz. just lovely.


Last night was a good night to be someone who doesn't have a social life. :)

Getting home from work, I was expecting Andrea to be the one to tell me about the headlines and an update on business news from London, but, instead, it's Questy, and I miss him (and I thought that would be impossible, with the way he's usually all over CNNi).

Then came the best part: HALA!!! Oh, how lovely it would've been if Questy crossed over to Atlanta to ask about the headlines as he signed off... *sigh*

Then there's the Defining Moments broadcast, which I missed the first few minutes off because of the World Report Conference thingy (I wasn't paying attention, obviously. Andy Cooper or not).
Luckily, there was a replay of Defining Moments this AM, which I saw, and, wow. Christiane REALLY deserves to be CHIEF international correspondent. But it must be annoying to be so associated with war crimes and such.
Oh well.

HALA!!!

oh, and what's with all the whining about two ITME promos? More Hala, I say.

No comments: