Sunday, June 26, 2005

Shihab's back

Friday got me all excited, because I braved the bad rain, and when I got home, I found Hala telling me the day's headlines (okay, World News, but still). Black really offsets her fair features, don't you think? I love how Guillermo spilled the beans on where Hala's been when he noted that she was part of the warm weather in Paris. Heh. Trust the weather anchors to reveal the dirty secrets of our anchors.

Then Saturday came along, and I switch the TV set on to find Mr.Personality. Shihab, you've been on vacation and I can't tell. Did you not have a good time?

Suffering mild insomnia, so got to see Hala for the Saturday shift. Wearing blue! Setting off her lovely eyes. Is it me or was one cheek's blush-on darker than the other?

Hala's back!
sadly, Shihab's back, as well.

No comments: