Sunday, November 27, 2005

Eye on Hala, 5

It's a bit late, but wasn't Hala fab last Friday, at Petra?

A virtual hug to Liz/Tina for the caps.

I especially loved Schams Elwazer's segment on the technical difficulties of the crew to broadcast from Petra, and to capture the chapel behind my favorite anchor. I would have wanted to see Hala actually sitting/standing on that platform, but Schams all but made up for it with that footage of Hala putting on her makeup. Lol.



And, yerrghs, I actually enjoyed Jim Clancy's reporting.

Must have head checked.

Inside the Middle East was... consequential. It's nice to see Hala, but... I could've lived without seeing that episode.

Totally random, but speaking of Inside the Middle East: I was watching Casablanca early this morning, and I remembered Hala's segment last month. Everyone believes the line in the movie is "Play it again, Sam" (which is never actually said) but Hala... and this is the part that didn't occur to me until I saw the movie, Hala said "Play it, Issam." (Nodding approvingly) Hala knows her classic movies.

No comments: