Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Eye on Hala Gorani

Ahh. Eye on the Middle East. Finally.

Could Hala look any happier to be a part of this special CNN Presentation?
Or is it the being in the Middle East part that's got her so happy?

Okay, I'm so happy right now about the whole thing I'll probably gush like a lunatic, so bear with me.
Just to be clear: I watched the whole hour while doped up on painkillers, I was suffering a ridiculously painful migraine. For some reason I was able to ignore the pain while watching Eye on the Middle East. Hmmn. I wonder why.

Hala wearing pink. Not my favorite color, but I'll live with it. She looks a little tan, though, must be all that outdoorsy sunlight.
Hala and Guy Raz is my mental picture of the day.
Hala's report on the head scarves. Not so much a laughing matter, but when she brought out the local version of the Barbie Doll (I was doped up, okay, forgive me for not remembering the smallest details, like, oh names). Something about Hala holding a doll makes me highly amused.

I cannot wait for Richard's report for this program.


More when I have the time.

And the painkillers (fresh new dose) starts to work.

Heh.

More Hala throughout the week! Yay!

1 comment:

c. said...

Aww painkillers LoL

so I missed a lot :(