Friday, November 25, 2005

Eye on Hala, 4

I am... okay, I'm still a little asleep.

But that neckline. Hala, we love you even when you wear a pink turtleneck, so that outfit for Thursday's report? The low cut blouse, the pretty jacket, the necklace... Nice.

I admit I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the show, though. *ducks for cover*
It's just that I think the topic (how the youth population affects different aspects of the culture) has been covered once or twice on Inside the Middle East, and, well, Hala kept on throwing the show back to Jim.

It's odd. Spitfire, Tina and I all have differing opinions on which day has been the best.
But we all loved the doll report, don't we?


Inside the Middle East this weekend.

1 comment:

c. said...

Oh yeah for the doll report even though I only seen caps ;)