Friday, July 15, 2005

trespass

Okay, I'll come right out and say it: I tune Hala out sometimes.
Yesterday (the other day to other time zones), I switched to CNN, saw Hala, tried to pay attention, got bored (!!), and switched the DVD player on.
Last night I was too damn tired to even stay up for YWT to see if Hala would be on. The chances were good, but I was too exhausted to care.
Yes, I have trespassed against Miss Gorani.
I'll make up for it inevitably. Maybe later.


Now, to a lighter note:

"Yes, honey. Yes. No, I'm at work. You don't have the right to be complaining when you're so busy updating that Hala Gorani blog of yours. I work at CNN too, you know."


Yes, I'm insane.
And, *tear* All Things Cooper has disappeared from the face of the earth.
Oh, and Andy, I'm sorry about Jon Stewart's joke about your almost being cut into 180. I'm sorry I found it funny.


Today's picture courtesy of rissa_bravo from the Andy Cooper thread at the forum. Used without permission. Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tried the anderson_daily community on LJ? And there are a good number of Yahoo! Groups of Andy...which I just signed for to get that pic of him and Alessio together. =P But it turns out I found the pic from the All Things Cooper blog....

Rissa has an Anderson blog too...pero 'di ako masyadong natutuwa 'dun. Hindi siya magaling na manunulat, hehe. Kung anu-ano nang pinagsasabi niya eh, 'di naman tungkol kay AC.

Anonymous said...

hi there.

cool site you have here..and i love your ac pic!!
hahaha
take care
rissa

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask have you visited the cnnfan site lately?

nice anderson pic.
take care,
rissa