Monday, July 11, 2005

Guillermo, I'm onto you

Mr. Weatherman (formerly Guillermo Arduino) is flirting with Hala. I can tell. I can smell it.

- Hala.
- Anderson Cooper.
- Andy Cooper sporting the wet look. By the way, someone's earning his CNN keep. First London, then Florida?
- Andy's dive as his crew warns him to get out of the way as a sign starts to tear away nearby, debris going right past Andy and the gang. I love a man in hurricanes.
- Hala and Guillermo discussing the tornado in Atlanta. (And Hala's car!)
- Hala and Lola Martinez discussing the tornado in Atlanta. (And the nice secure concrete walls of the CNN Center.)
- Hala and Andy addressing each other.


- Jim Clancy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, if only. 'di nga lang siya type ni Hala.

Anonymous said...

Yeah dead right Tiff, Guillermo does flirt with Hala,he also flirts with Kristie, Andrea and Zain. I wonder if Hala minds a fellow with receding hair.

Anonymous said...

sweet...guillermo is flirting lol