Friday, August 05, 2005

random

Ohhh... Hala in light blue. So pretty. So cute. So absolutely wonderful.

Did I say I like her in dark clothes? I take it back, she's better in light blue. And pinstripes.

@Liz: Great prediction on what Hala'd be wearing. :) And who cares if her blouse under the jacket was messy? The Ice Princess could be wearing a garbage bag and she'd still look good.

Check out the obsessive behavior. This is exactly what misssbev was whining about. Speaking of, why oh why isn't she letting it go? *insert eye-rolling here*


Can I just say that I was impressed with how well Colleen handles sharing a desk? Much better than Shihab...

Oh, for pink-a-demic fans: in Paula Hancocks' report from Gaza and Becky Anderson from the London desk, both were in pink.

And who else saw Guillermo and Femi talking in the background during Insight? *rofl*

1 comment:

c. said...

Alrighty okay who cares... it looks cute when you can see she can't properly dress runs*

As for Colleen she's fine with Jim.

Hey and did I mention that I love to see Hala with Jon? rofl...

Finally grr I wish I would have seen that in the background ;D

I missed Insight goes to the corner and cries*