Thursday, August 04, 2005

the forum

Have you seen the Hala Gorani thread on the original forum? The latest bunch of posts (prior to Liz "saving" it at 2:30 am) was... well, disturbing.
I don't know exactly how it all started, but the thing is, it went from the prettiness that is Hala to a really disturbing exchange.
Vic tries to do a good thing, and it's completely misconstrued.
Geez. We were having fun on that forum.

Geez, part two. With such guests on the dotcom, no wonder the dotorg is thriving well.

Anyway. I just wanted to get that out. And why won't I be surprised if someone bites Lizzy's bait about what the exchange has to do with Hala?



"I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at here. Liz, explain to me why I'm looking at... a fruit plate?"
- Hala, waxing confused, when a cut to the LSE shows a plate of grapes and some other things.

sigh. I miss Liz George.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said Tiff. Well said indeed.

c. said...

First off all it's sad indeed and as I said it makes me sick...

Well and secondly I miss Liz George too and waiting Main Sail from time to time really doesn't help because it's so - forgive me for sayin that - BORING!!!