Thursday, August 11, 2005

the good, the bad and the incredibly ugly

Ahh. Back on the net. Long story of why I've been away, and will not bother.
Anyway.

The Good:

Hala's outfit on this month's ItME. How nice is that outfit?
Only Hala can pull off something like that and still seem so professional.


As per usual, image courtesy of Liz.


The Bad:
Colleen McEdwards doing YWT with Michael Holmes. Okay, they were good, but I wanted to see Hala.

The Incredibly Ugly:
Certain people posting at the Hala Gorani thread in the original forum.
And this insight :

Okay, one of the things I love about Hala is her ability to maintain composure even in the most offensive of guests (and there have been a handful). Although she sometimes takes on an if-looks-could-kill expression, she still keeps her professionalism. Yes, she sometimes abuses sarcasm, but that's in good fun. She never does it with guests. What is this writer talking about?


Edit: Yes, I've seen this before, too, but recent interviews (that general guy or something, I've repressed the memory a bit) I think have proven this writer wrong. Okay, it was written while Hala was in London, which means she was being sarcastic a lot more often than she does these days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee, yeah, I've seen that certain blog too a long time ago. I think that comment came from a right-winger anyway, so, their opinions don't count, right?

c. said...

Yeah I totally agree Vic...

I've seen that a long time ago too but I've been getting really good in ignoring such comments :D

Finally... Oh well come back ;D

alexander said...

These people don't know what they write. Let's ignore them!

Anonymous said...

I've seen it as well probably from a Rita Cosby fan. Grrr!