Wednesday, April 26, 2006

hmmm.

Did Hala change her outfit from Your World Today to Headlines? I can't be sure (and I could've been too sleepy to be remembering this correctly), but I think she was wearing blue on YWT and a cream-colored thing on Headlines.

Can someone please tell me I wasn't hallucinating?


Oh, the many ways I loved the Hala Gorani - Salman Rushdie interview.
I wonder if Hala reads a lot.
Hee: "Satanic Versus" author. Who's typing those lines out? That was hilarious. Disturbingly wrong, but hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tiff, I think Hala is an avid reader she mentioned in an interview about how she likes to take a book when going away on holiday. Also when she presented IC one time she was soooooo enthusistic talking about the DaVinci Code. That was July 2004. Can't help you on the outfit query I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

You weren't hallucinating.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the hype about Hala Gorani. She's got the pastiest voice and she tries much too hard to come through like the little girl that she isn't.