Tuesday, September 06, 2005

making it up

To make it up to me for not having any Inside the Middle East last weekend, Hala showed up on YWT. With Jim.

Hala, I know I said I love you in lighter shades, but please give that white jacket a break. Or maybe it's just me. I love the diversity in clothing choices recently, though.

Having read the posts by that guest on the forum, especially finding out that Hala prefers working with Jim C. (why?!?!), I've become a little more careful what I let out into the world... *laughter*. I'm kidding. I maintain Hala has minimal chemistry with Jim, and cannot create a spark with Shihab. Hmmn. Might be all that sparring she and Questy got into for so long.

I love that guest who posted what sounds like insider info. The opener-- "I got to see this forum when Hala told me about it in GAZA" -- was a kicker.

Ho hum.

One week without Liz/Tina on the forum. She'll be suffering withdrawal symptoms, I'm sure. I know I'll miss her ravings on the forum.



"And that's how much opinion you can squeeze into so many seconds of airtime."
- Richard Quest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, Hala and Shihab have only worked together twice or thrice so your musings about their lack of chemistry is based on too scant evidence.

c. said...

Yeah you're so right I'm having major withdrawal symptoms... ROFL