Friday, May 04, 2007

Hala times two

Wow. I haven't updated here in a while. Dayum.

Since it's been a while, let's start with the fact that it's Inside the Middle East this weekend. Hooray.

It's also the French elections. Double hooray.

Since I worship Hala blindly, I can only say hooray for the double dose of Hala this weekend. But please, Miss Gorani, please don't ever use that ridiculous top with the ruffles in front ever again. Please.



And please tell me I'm not the only one who loves that Zain Verjee is now "State Department Correspondent"? It's so Daily Show, but so nice to see Zain put to good use and back on CNN International.



Oh, and, I have a personal want ad out for you, dear readers. Since the time difference does not allow me to view Hala when I want (also known as every single time she's on air), I have openings for people who want to hero worship blindly alongside myself. I would need sample writing(s), of course, but I'm probably going to say yes to whomever asks. As long as it's in the hero-worship vein of this.

Inside the Middle East!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tempted as I am to offer ya my services I think the two venues I already use for my Hala observations is enough. Happy hunting.

Anonymous said...

If I have to choose for a statue, it will be Hala. MuZaffar.