Friday, May 27, 2005

the night she saved my life

okay, that's overly dramatic, but bear with me.

yesterday i was so depressed i wanted to go into primal scream therapy. i was so violently moody that all i wanted to do when i got home was to crawl into bed and wake up on saturday. maybe even june 4, to make it worth my while.

then i get home and Hala is doing World News (saving me from having to learn my current events through Ralitsa Vassileva). And she's being light-hearted and friendly, not grave and serious. When Guillermo flattered her and said it was "nice to see (her) again," I loved Hala's amused expression, as if she's thinking, "uh huh, yeah right. flattery's not going to get you anywhere, weather boy."

thank God for Hala. i feel much better today.

and who says watching global tragedy unfold isn't uplifting?

2 comments:

c. said...

Uplifting yeah that's true :D I missed her since I'm always coming home late on Thursdays :(

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Ralitsa Vassileva? She is much more beautiful than Hala...