Friday, May 06, 2005

Hogwarts

In "You Nerd", I pointed out that Richard talks about Harry Potter and Hala can't care less. A few years back, around the release of Book 5, and the first paragraph was read out on what I think was still Biz News, and after Richard read the excerpt, he asked Hala if she follows the series. When she said no, he said he would "give (her) a copy".
I bring this up for two reasons: one, book 6 is coming out, and I wonder if he followed through on trying to get Hala to read this ridiculously brilliant series. The second: the other day, Richard wore his striped tie that when I saw it, I was like, "Gryffindor?" Now, I actually asked Liz/Tina/Hala'sbiggestfan for a still of Richard's tie, thinking it was new. She followed through, but I was stupid enough to not check her photobucket account first ()

Check it out:



4 comments:

c. said...

Aww, but I agree :rofl:

alexander said...

I'm sure he will now try to persuade Monita to read the book!

c. said...

I think he already did if my memory is intact ;)

There was some story about the publisher and I think he was like he'll be reporting on the relase of the new Potter and she was like get me a copy.

Anonymous said...

ROFL. I also always think "Gryffindor!" whenever I see that tie of his.