Thursday, March 03, 2005

too many anchors

I love Hala (well, duh there). So when CNN International takes her out of London, where there is an opportunity to see her practically everyday, I expect them to give the same guarantee when she's in Atlanta.

Or, if that won't happen, at least have Zain Verjee take over the shift.

So when I tune in to Your World Today, Rosemary Church is not the person I expect to see. Is not the face I want to see. Rosemary, then Tumi Makgabo.

Which leads me to today's complaint: there are too many anchors in Atlanta. I'm sure they're not all getting their maximum face time. At least Hala's got Inside the Middle East.

I know it's a bit futile to request Hala's return to London (and i don't want her to, especially now that I really don't get to tune in to London-based programs), but it's just...

Seriously, CNN: we (or, more accurately, ME) here in Asia don't stay up until the ungodly hours of morning and watch CNN to see Rosemary and Tumi.

No comments: