Thursday, March 31, 2005

other hala fans' insight...

There's this quote on the Hala fan forum, and it makes me smile and appreciate the world of CNN fans, because I like to think of the same thing.

Spitfire said:

Julius Caesar said of Cleopatra that "her face could topple empires" when Hala has her hair back I know exactly what he meant. This can be interpreted two ways I mean it as a compliment, so did Julius Caesar.

Three Hala queries
1 After Paris and London won't Hala find Atlanta a cultural vacuum.

2 Was Hala's only fashion faux-pas when she dyed her fringe.

3 Hala and Lola Martinez always have great rapport, are they firm friends off-air.

Well, for the queries, the only one I can answer is number two, and that would be no. She's made one or two other fashion mistakes, but because that's one or two in a hundred (or so) appearances, I think it's fair to let them pass.

Aggh. Loathe the travel to and from work. By the time I get home I'm so exhausted Your World Today is but a distant dream.

Need to stay up a bit more often...



by the way...
If anyone can tell me where in the world Maria Ressa is, it would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

c. said...

Well Maria Ressa left CNN. She's working for ABS-CBN as its news consultant. She takes care of training and evaluating news personnel.