Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pastels!!!

I saw Andrea Sanke yesterday! Just on TV, but I've missed her. I can't wait for a day off or whatnot, just so I can tune in to CNN Today again.

Pressing matters, though (heh. "Pressing") -- Hala's new clothes. In recent weeks I've noticed a growing wardrobe, and in pastels! Pastels!!! I'm all for new clothes, but now I'm thinking, cash bonus? None of those teabags anymore, Hala?

Oh, God. Now I'm thinking if that was Hala that Richard was joking around with about the CNN gifts, including them teabags.

I miss Hala and Richard together.

Oh, and Hala's passion for football and France's chances in the World Cup? So cute.


I should be laughing (laughter) Just kidding! We love the English football team... Except they’re playing against France.
- Hala (24 April 2004)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such exquisite taste in news anchors has Tiffany. Not only liking Hala but also Andrea Sanke, my other fave anchor.