Saturday, June 03, 2006

an opinion on indoor plumbing on CNN

Love. Love. Lovelovelove the new Inside the Middle East.

CNNI, I totally forgive you for last month's edition.

Because Hala was on. And I don't just mean she was in the broadcast, I mean, Hala was on. She was smart, she was witty, and she was cool. The hair's been sold, and I will use all my avoidance abilities to ignore those earrings. I don't know exactly how story assignments are made, but I have a feeling I know why Hala's not the one who covered the plastic surgery story. Also, if anyone has pictures of Hala on those rocks on the water, that'd be great.

And because Ben's report was brilliant. Was it his daughter maintaining that her passengers were being dramatic with the "tiny bump"? Was it his son chasing after a setup tent? Was it Ben, in the Sahara desert, in that sunlight and heat? In that outfit? Whatever it is, it was brilliant.

"I'm not too sure I could enjoy an entire holiday without indoor plumbing..."
- Hala

So honest, Miss Gorani is. And I really agree with that point of view. Indoor plumbing? It's the best.

I also love that James Earl Jones is back on station ID's.

I love my CNN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany what are ya suggesting that Hala has been under the knife??? Well I can asure you she hasn't because last year on a WN after a report on cosmetic surgery Hala used the phrase "Non Surgically Enhanced" in relation to herself. Yes my memory is like a steel trap. LOL

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Spitfire.