Tuesday, December 20, 2005

timon's screencaps


Michael: You know your fans hate you in pink, right?
Hala: Hehehehehe. Yes.






(watching clips of the previous pic)
Michael: Wow, Hala, pink's not your best color.
Hala: My fans love me anyway.





Michael: I'm just saying...
Hala: You're questioning me? What? What exactly are you saying?





Off camera person: You're losing the title of prettiest CNN anchor to Andrea.
Hala: Say what?






Michael: Told you.
Hala: Oh, like you're the most popular male anchor. Anderson Cooper, anyone?





Hala: Come on, Mike, tell me how you're cuter than Anderson.
Michael: Um... I'm Aussie?





Hala: I saw Anderson on The Colbert Report and he was pretty funny. Than you'll ever be.
Michael: (to himself) I'm cuter, I'm sure of it.





Off-camera person: Guys, you're on air.
Hala/Michael: Oh, hahahaha. We're kidding. Having some laughs.





Hala: And that, kids, is why you never make fun of me wearing pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Dapat lang matuwa siya pag nakita niya mga 'to. Hehe.

c. said...

OMG! LMAO!!! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

long time no news... is every thing well with you? we keep checking this very amusing site and are surprised by the long silence. good health to you and happy new year