Thursday, February 17, 2005

looking for hala...

this is the reason why i created this blog.

when i started working like a normal person (8:30 to 17:30 daily hours), i would miss cnn today. if i got lucky and got home in time, i would catch the end part of business international. it became a game for me to catch hala's desk duties.
it would make me so happy that i wanted to share my joy with everyone.

now she's MIA again, and, darn it, i'm getting a little annoyed. i already miss her so often (YWT ruins my beauty sleep --- hahaha) , but it's always so comforting to know she's there. Now she's not even there. I (sob) miss her so much...

oh for the love of God. I'm sorry. I'm overly dramatizing this. I just miss her. the skeptical expression, the knowing smirk, the honest humor... i know some of these aspects haven't been on display without richard quest to annoy her, but still.

don't you love her expression whenever she realizes she's speaking to the wrong camera? or when she has no clue which camera she's supposed to be on?

just some random sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i am trivo from the netherlands and i just want to say that i just love hala. she is the kind a woman i adore because she is everything. besides being a stunning beautiful woman she is smart and i don't know.